These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Labour Talk. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Please note the following rules for using this board:
- Moderators and Admin have final say.
- If at any time you don't agree with a decision made by the MOD or ADMIN you may email either NC or JohnDoe with your argument. Posting the disagreement in the thread will result in it being deleted; a warning will then be given. Continued posting of the disagreement will result in you being banned.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense Sentences. These will be deleted.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- TROLLING will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Trolling this site will result in you being Banned/Deleted.
- Stay on topic. Posts that push or bury the topic will be deleted, one warning will be posted and if continued could result in that members Ban and or Deletion from this forum.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and may result in IP based bans.
- No Crossposting, one topic one post.
- Bold typing is okay but excessively large fonts or all caps "yelling" is prohibited.
- Identifying someone for any reason other than to identify yourself, is prohibited on this board. We are dealing with highly controversial opinions sometimes on this board and nobody should have to deal with threats or inconveniences due to disagreeing.
- The blogs are moderated and edited by their respective owners only. They may not reflect the opinions of the people who run the board. If you see something that piques your interest and you would like to start a discussion on it, feel free to start a new topic in the appropriate thread. There is still to be no flaming, trolling, or posting of identifying details in the blogs.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME #
- Please note the following rules for using this board: