Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:

• Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
  • Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
  • Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
  • Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
  • Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.

We hope you like the changes!

John Carpenter left as vp? why?

Talk here about issues with unions or companies in the Telecommunications sector.
NC
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: John Carpenter left as vp? why?

Postby NC » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Any Albertans out there who know how to search the QB of AB.

Find - Desiderata - read it

JohnDoe
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby JohnDoe » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Hey 007... if that's public record you can post a link. I am not sure what would be a source other than that but if you are involved and leaking stuff out, please respect the guy's privacy. I will look and see what I can find on line but if this is not public record we may have a problem.

I searched CanLII and found Only This.
You're searching BC. Try this out: https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/#sear ... gCcId=abqb. Nothing for 2014 that I can see that is related to the John Carpenter we're referring to here. The 2 from 2014 seem to refer to a lawyer. But there are a number of others filed from 2010 to 2013 which refer to him.

Have a great day everyone!

JohnDoe

Agent007
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

Postby Agent007 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:09 pm

It appears JC weaselled his way into the RCMP detachment in Red Deer. Could he have used his HR position to take the Municipal Employee Superintendent position?

Return to “General Discussion”